Mac68k Forums » fraveydank

User Profile for David Riley
fraveydank

Name: David Riley  
Email: fraveydank@gmail.com  
Total Posts: 73
Location Philadelphia, PA, USA
Occupation Engineer

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Avocent IP KVM switches and dongles

Development » Hardware Hacking, Apr 16, 2018
Hey, so it's been a while since I posted on this, but I finally took a bit of time to try to break i...
Re: Localtalk bridge

I mean, if you want to hook me up with a board, I'm not gonna say no... I don't mind doing a bit of ...
Re: IIfx RAM

I have no doubts that your board design is sound! I don't know about the chips, thus the desire for ...

Development » Hardware Hacking, Apr 12, 2018
It sounds like two different bugs, but they might both be causing the problem you're seeing. The ...

Also, I finally figured out why my IIfx wasn't making sounds: the speaker itself was dead. Curiously...

OK, well. I finally kicked myself in the pants and built up a dozen of the SIMMs. I cannot seem to f...

Development » Hardware Hacking, Feb 17, 2018
I've been talking to MacTjaap over on the Armbian boards as well, since I made a post there about so...
Re: Disassemble Mac ROM

Development » Software Hacking, Jan 23, 2018
IDA is great! I haven't used it for 68k (not sure if it's supported yet), but radare2 is pretty grea...

Development » Hardware Hacking, Jan 23, 2018
Despite having had everything in hand for an absurdly long time, I haven't assembled more than a tes...
Re: Powerbook 180 SPI modem interface?

Development » Hardware Hacking, May 2, 2017
Looking at how the system does it for the Blackbird (PB500 series), though, it made me curious; the ...