Mac68k Forums

Home

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Mac68k Forums » Help » Hardware Help

Thread: Denver 'Garage Sale for Geeks'

Reply to this Thread Reply to this Thread Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 0 - Pages: 1 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
landonf

Denver 'Garage Sale for Geeks'
Posted: Oct 11, 2014 4:50 PM
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
You folks might have come across this (now ended, unsold) eBay auction for a large lot of retro Apple hardware.

Since the seller is local-ish (Denver area), I got in touch and she's decided to hold a local garage sale, and asked me to pass the info along. Arguably this isn't 'hardware help', but I'm making an administrative exception regarding topicality; I don't want to deal with supporting a full-fledged marketplace forum :-)

Well the big bunch idea to sell on Ebay did not pan out after all. I will now be holding a 'Garage Sale for Geeks' next week in Greeley if you want to come up for it.

Daily from 11:00 to 16:00 Tues. thru Fri./10:00 to Noon Saturday
501 16th Ave., Greeley

A silent auction will be in effect for the Big Ticket items; ie, NeXt, SE30's, etc. and will be completed in the Sat. hours.
Also:
I will be there all week, so if those hours don't work for you or your acquaintances I can set appointments too.
As long as I can plan for a viewing, I'm ok doing it that way.

I gave a flyer to Boulder Mac repair people. (also, Mac Shack, ubrek we fix (just off of Pearl at B'way, and TheCup)
I would be grateful for your posting this information in other places (passing it on) ... if you have thoughts to do so.

I'll probably head over with my truck on Saturday; if there's anything in particular that anyone non-local is looking for -- and is willing to send me a UPS shipping label I can print out without a bunch a hassle -- I'll see about picking it up (**no promises**) and we can settle up later.

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums